7 Part A: Evidencing the process of developing a strategy, monitoring progress and evaluating performance
7.3 Monitoring your progress
Use your records or logbook to help you present a commentary that includes:
- The methods you used to work on the problem.
- A statement that shows how you have used your knowledge of problem-solving methods for selecting particular methods and reasons for the selection to achieve the standard of work required.
- The checking procedures you used for the problem, for example, interim checks, progress reports, feedback comments, and the outcomes of the checks.
- The use you made of resources and feedback comments as you worked on the problem. With hindsight, would you do anything differently?
- The choices you have made as you worked on the problem. Make an assessment, using criteria where relevant, of the effectiveness of the choices and decisions you made. Include any changes you have made to your strategy, why you made the changes, and what was not successful.