You have now completed this course and have covered:
- the statistics relating to people with learning disabilities and epilepsy
- why seizures occur
- partial and generalised seizures, as well as status epilepticus and serial or cluster seizures
- the warning signs that someone is going to have a seizure
- what can trigger a seizure
- effective ways of supporting someone during a seizure
- the lifestyle implications of having epilepsy
- the importance of keeping records
- the meaning of SUDEP.
Clicking the 'Home' button will return you to screen 1.